Wednesday 1 January 2014

Ship Wrecked in English Bay

Hi everypuggy,

Winston heres,

Over the holidays I became ship wrecked in Vancouver's West End, in the popular English Bay area.

OMP Help!



While I waited for Search and Rescue, I decided to tour the area.

Naturally, the first order of the outing was to order lunch!


After my belly was satisfied... I spent a bit of time people watching on Denman St.

(Yes... I did get asked to have my picture taken by a passerby. I usually do!)



Then it was off around the seawall to looks at the scenery.

This Inukshuk is a pretty popular spot for tourists and their cameras. It over looks English Bay.

I figured I better have my photo taken here too!
 

I also stopped for my picture to be taken at the beach.

This is the location where peoples gather and run into the water for the Annual Polar Bear Swim.

Can you imagines... swimming in the water at this time of year! SMH!!


My outing came to an end when "Search and Rescue" finally arrived!

That rescue was in the form of a certain little trouble maker.

This said "Trouble Maker" also decided it would be a goods idea to photo bomb my final picture!


Way to go Sam Cooper, thanks a lots!

WW

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You are the best, Winston!
    Stranded on an island and still capable of being amazingly photogenic. Happy new year to you and Sammy by the way! :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking us along on your awesome adventure and making me smile, handsome.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete